Travelling to Memphis

Hey Group-

I have made arrangements at the new Sleep Inn here in Knoxville, TN for the layover stop for many travelling to Memphis on June 12. This is brand new construction off of Interstate 40. There were nicer hotels, and there were cheaper hotels- but this place seems the best combination and they were the most accomodating for our group. The hotel has inner entry ways, well lit parking lot that is visible from the rooms, and is close to eating establishments.

Contact Information:

Sleep Inn
865 531-5900

When calling to make reservations, tell them you are with the DeLorean group. I have arranged for a discounted rate of $58.50- and have reserved 15 rooms. I have received much interest and know that there will be many people from NC, SC, NY, NJ...and any other parts of the country.

Early Thursday morning we will all meet and caravan together the remaining hours on into Memphis. It is about a 6.5 hour drive from Knoxville to Memphis. Perhaps some of us can go out Wednesday night for food a beverage ;)

Regards-

Aaron Posey