Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:25:36 -0500
Subject: Refurbished DeLoreans
From: James Espey <james@xxxx>
To: <mike@xxxx>

Mike -

The best way to get the answer you seek about someone's products is to go
directly to the source. Having STARTED the DML, I've been around it longer
than anyone, and I can tell you that it can be a source of great
MIS-information just as well as great information.

All the refurbished DeLoreans from DeLorean Motor Company have all the
current upgrades and 'fixes' to ensure that the car is in 'as-new or better'
condition. The includes, but is not limited to, new style window regulators,
our new improved window switches, defrost switch, exterior door handles,
overflow bottle, power antenna, shift boot, tires, wheels, and more.

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive