      1. PRV V-6 engine links
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. Re: Smokey Yunik Delorean?
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Auto tranny cooler
           From: "checksix3" <checksix3@xxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Smokey Yunik Delorean?
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Happy DeLorean Thoughts
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Overheating Fuel Tank.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. stock delorean
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Anyone need a new rear interior wall?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Anyone need a new rear interior wall?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. DeLorean Transmission choices
           From: "mccarthy410" <chrismc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. FW: Undeliverable Mail
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Auto tranny cooler
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Auto tranny cooler
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:40:04 EDT
   From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: PRV V-6 engine links

 This will want to make you keep the PRV V-6 engine in the
 DeLorean.

 http://douvrinprv.com/_wsn/page2.html

 http://members.fortunecity.com/perttim/therenault30file/id3.html

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:43:00 EDT
   From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: Smokey Yunik Delorean?

In a message dated 05/17/2002 4:26:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,