Two DMC-12s for sale on carsforsale.com

Attn all DML people wanting to buy a De for under $15,000:

Well, gang, I don't have $10,000 saved up yet, and I got the
notification in the mail about these, so I thought I would pass the info
on to The List. There are two DMC-12s for sale, one at $10,000 with
52,128 miles; one for $14,500 with 40,700 miles. One's in CA and one's
in TX. The Texas car has good notes and descriptions and one photograph
(and looks to be in good shape -- also comes with extras); the one in CA
you'll have to call the guy because he includes no info. Due to the
mileage on these cars I will assume they have had the bugs worked out.
One of them seems to have been very well maintained, and the guy
provides a lot of info. Phone numbers are listed on the pages so you can
call.

Okay, if that is enough to entice you to go and have a look, here are
the links.

This is the one in San Francisco Bay area:
http://www.carsforsale.com/Find_A_Vehicle/vehicle_details.asp?VID=1456066

This is the one (#5203 - 81 no gasflap) in Jefferson, Texas:
http://www.carsforsale.com/Find_A_Vehicle/vehicle_details.asp?VID=9215727

As I said, I can't afford either of these right now, but would like to
see them sold to a DML'er. It seems to me the guys and gals on this list
really care about their cars. :)

Best regards,
Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA