Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust

<from original question poster>
Hi Everyone,
This is the last post related to my high hydrocarbon problem.
>From the last email, my car failed the smog check again even
though I have done most of stuff including ajusting CO.
The most interesting thing about my last smog check is that the
HC reading is varying between 80 to 240 ppm (120ppm is max
limit) Last week, my _new_ mechanic discovered I have a bad
fuel injector (#2). By cleaning all the fuel injectors, my car
passed the smog check with out problems. I like to thanks every
one who helps me. Rob from PJ Grady also has been extremely
helpful. I also like to thanks him for that.

rendy