http://www.delorean.co.uk/electronics/fandelay2.jpg

to read an explanation, you'll have to join dmc_electrics and read the archives :-)

Martin

jwit6@xxxx wrote:

I know I could probably just go with one of the fan fail fixes out there but I'd like to understand a little more about what's actually happening. Originally I had a fan fail indication when the spade connectors on the two circuit breakers would heat up and sometimes trip the breaker. Those connections are now fixed for good. No appreciable heat build up, resistance, or current draw.