RE: [DML] a/c drain questions

I don't think so.. There are a number of small screws holding the bottom half in place in the back and I doubt you would be able to get to all of thescrews without removing the entire box as one assembly (this requires a lot of work). See the manual 7.1.0, and you will see how it goes together. The manual does not show all of the screws, but if you want to try and do it I can take some photos of my box removed from the car which should help you locate them in your car by touch (because you will never see them!).

Let me know, I can take some pictures this weekend.

<SNIP>

> Is it practical to try to remove the bottom casing of the a/c
> under the dash to clean the chamber out?
<SNIP>