Re: [DML] a/c drain questions

> Pull back the rug on the passenger side, the location should be obvious.

Okay, that's what I wanted to know before I spent a half hour scratching my
hands up feeling for the right place. On the car with the missing hose, the
hose just isn't where I'm used to seeing it on other cars. I suppose maybe
it is tucked up there somewhere, so I'll have a look around.

On the car that drains when I jack up the rear (different car than that
mentioned above) water spills out, so I'll do like Mike suggested and try to
clean it out through the fan mounting area.

Is it practical to try to remove the bottom casing of the a/c under the dash
to clean the chamber out? I'm having problems with water collecting on the
outside. This isn't from a clogged up line backing up (although some of it
could be). It is just so hot and humid in Florida that anything half way
cold quickly gets wet from condensation. Last week I had a friend with
shorts & sandals riding in my D, and it was funny watching his reaction when
cold water dripped on his feet. :-) If he jumped a little higher, I would
have a sun roof. If I can get the bottom case off, then it would be easier
to find a way to glue better insulation to it to stop the drips. It has a
thin sheet of black foam glued over most of it, but this doesn't insulate
the exposed corners.

Walt