VERY HIGH Idle

Hi,
I'm in a hurry because I'm off to work now but drop me an email if you
can help. Today I replaced every vacuum O-ring on my car. When I
reassembled the car it would idle around 1200 RPMS. I checked the butterflys
and they were opening and not sticking at all. The car will idle fine if the
microswitch is depressed but even if the throttle is barely touched so it
will let up on the switch the car will race up to near 5,000 RPMS(butterflys
closed). Did I switch up a vacuum line or something? Please let me know.

Thank you

David