Cinderella DeLorean

The coolest car at my son's senior prom tonight was our '82 DeLorean. Not a
great cockpit for a frou-frou prom dress, but just fine- James Bondian even-
for a tall handsome guy in a tux! Like Cinderella Living the Dream,
Richard's dream had an expiration date too. I picked up the D after his grand
arrival and swapped it with our family car for the return trip rather than
have him barrelling down our deer infested country roads late at night. (Let
me hit 'em, if need be!) My daughter thought we were playing a trick on him
but he knew that was the plan. Still, my wife and I had to chuckle at the
thought of Richard coming out to find the DeLorean had magically turned into
a pumpkin... or at least, the Mom Bomb! ;-)

Wayne A. Ernst
vin 11174
with no deer antlers in the grille!