Looking high and low for Part #105721 Upper Screen

Looking high and low for Part #105721 Upper Screen

Greetings all,

My experiences these past two weeks since bringing VIN 961 home have
been great... getting to know the car, tweak it, check it, nurse it
back to full running condition. My projects have started to become
more cosmetic and I need some help.

My roof T-panel on the driver's side has been getting worked up just
by road vibration, etc. Not thinking this was normal and after
disassembling a couple parts my plastic Upper screen is broken where
the left T-panel tab connects. I pose this question... does anyone
have one they would be willing to sell and for how much? After
starting to check the dealers this part is unavailable. Anyone have a
parts car with one still? (Part #105721 Upper Screen)

Anyone can email me privately at argentum(at)hit.net

Thanks!

Matt Metzinger
Arkansas City, KS 67005
VIN 961