I hate rust.

This is a long story so I will keep it short.
Started out I needed to replace my leaking transmission seal.
While I had the drive shafts out I checked the CV joint grease and
found it like water. Take apart and regrease CV joints.
I checked the rear wheel bearings and found the grease had turned to
dust. Take apart and repacked bearings.
Checked brakes caliphers seals leaking. Rebuld brakes.
While apart will check trailing arm bolts and detail frame.
Started scraping away rust and found that in inside of the frame that
supports the engine had major rust. The outside looked fine. Only way
to get it was to remove shocks, now there is nothing left on frame
and cut a 6x4 inch hole in the frame (will weld back when finished)
to access this area. Almost all the frame coating had fallen off in
big pieces, some were over an inch thick. The rust was thicker on the
lower park and less on the higher section. I will now remove all the
loose frame coating, remove as much rust as possible and use the POR
15 products to recoat.
I am not happy with car being off the road but if left unchecked this
rust would have destroyed the frame from the inside out and by the
time it was found the frame would be a mess and would need a frame
off restoration..
This car is an 82 with 25000 miles and never seen a winter.
This car is a daily driver with no problems but if left unchecked any
one of the things I found could have turned my baby into a problem
child. So I am sandblasting all parts removed and repainting them for
protection and know that the car is safe to drive.
John