DeLorean Mid Atlantic Spring Social

I would like to thank everyone for a spectacular weekend. The attendance
was great and everyone went home happy. The pictures look great. Can't wait
for next year!

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

<Hi Everyone!

Today was the Delorean MidAtlantic Club's spring social and door adjustment,
and it was GREAT!

As promised, here are pictures of the event!
(Thanks to Dan and Matt O. for volunteering ME to climb up in the tree!)

http://67.82.226.8:81/dmc/scrapbook/scrapbook.htm