One more

I got this email in response to my e-mail to the group

Ken

You forgot to mention that I'm going to be there!! That would have easily
sparked a registration frenzy to put you well over the 400 mark!! LOL...I
found another DMC in town, and I'm working on getting him to come...I'll let
you know what I find out!

Scott

P.S.-is the door adjustment seminar by reservation, or can anyone come?

The last comment I guess I wasn't clear on
Yes its open to anyone as for the door aligments it will be first come first
server or and hour to an hour and a half whichever comes first,