Trailing Arm Bolts - Update

Hello List - PNDC just had a fantastic Spring Tech Session, and we
gained some more experience with our nemesis, the TAB. 16 members
were in attendance, and about half a dozen wanted to get some TOBY-
TAB's installed. (Most of the rest already had them in.). Every
single car that we performed the installation on had bent bolts to
one degree or another. Two were bent substantially, and the bushing
sleeves were seized onto the bolts. The rubber bushings were
seriously damaged, and required replacement. Most of the people had
decided to change out the bolts for the extra added "peace of mind",
and had no idea of the condition of their bolts. Two cars had lost
all of the alignment shims on one side, and the joint was "sloppy
loose". Are you 30%'s out there paying attention to this? (I am
referring to the poll that concluded that 30% of DeLorean owners
responding didn't have a clue about their TAB's). Okay, I'm through
ranting.

We took some photo's of the front suspension links installed on
Winged1, as well as my rear sway bar installation. I will upload
some of them very soon. The links are working out very well so far.

PS - Thanks to Bruce Benson and Jim Reeve for the good times while I
was in Minneapolis. You guys are the best.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1