Re: [DML] Re-attaching the T-panel - Help!

Re: [DML] Re-attaching the T-panel - Help!

Thanks for the tip Les - but before I try urethane - is this
something that is easy to remove later?

I mean, if I had to loosen the T-panel in the future (for instance
for installing new door/roof seals...would the urethane you speak
about be hard to remove or will it come off easy? Just curious...

Best wishes
Stian

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxx> wrote:
Consensus adhesive is black urethane used by glass
shops to install windshields, take a lesson from the Brick folks.