DMC Track Day

DML,
Here is additional information about the track day. When I attended
previously, there was a multitude of exotic cars from the DeLorean time
period...everyone kept asking where the other DeLorean owners were... Please
make an effort to attend.
The best time was awarded by a race modified Pantera, a Ferrari F 50 and
several Diablos from Maryland. This is a gentleman's event so make an effort
to keep the decorum.
I will give away door prizes after the afternoon's conclusion and
dinner. Please email me with your questions.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

<Thank you for your interest in the track day. Here are the pertinent
details:
The Club Vitesse invite you to a track day at the Jefferson
Circuit, Summit Point, West Virginia, on Saturday June 1st. 2002.
The 1.1 mile 7 turn track was designed with training in mind and the event
is open to all responsible drivers from novice to expert. We will have 3
groups based on experience, performance potential and driver comfort level
(these will be altered as required). Instructors will be on hand to advise
you on negotiating the track safely and quickly.
The day will consist of 3 morning and 3 afternoon sessions resulting in a
minimum of 90 minutes track time (more if conditions allow).
The event is open to all cars that will pass a safety inspection, and I hope
to have a mix of old and new. NO IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED
and failure to obey the rules will result in expulsion with no reimbursement
of dues. This is not a racing school and safety is the prime directive.
It promises to be a wonderful experience with great cars, people and stories
to tell. Let your friends know about it.
The cost for the day is $225.00 per car and driver including morning coffee
and lunch.
Convertibles must have a roll bar and helmets are required, they can be
rented if needed.
If you would like to attend this event, or if you have any questions please
contact ASAP. Early registration is critical, space is limited and
preference will be given to S2000 owners up to April 30th. No refunds will
be given to those who fail to attend.

Thank you,

Dermot McDermott
Club Vitesse>