Re: [DML] Mileage tracking for the show

Ok, I got some interesting feedback for my idea... so I whipped up a web
page to capture all the info needed.

If you are going to the show, it takes only 30 seconds to enter your
information, and you can be entirely anonymous if you choose to be.

The more people who sign up, the more accurate the analysis will be. Please
take a minute or two to check it out. Thanks. All you need to do now is
enter your "estimated" round trip mileage to the show, and when you return,
you can enter your actual mileage and fuel used, if you tracked that during
your trip.

The interface supports multiple events, so now there are two events it can
track - the Memphis show, and the upcoming Spring Social in NJ. If you have
an event you want included, please email me.

You don't need to enter your info to see the results.

Here is the URL: http://www.eskin.net/delorean/tracker.php It's simple
and pretty much self-explanatory.

Enjoy!

-Hank