Re: [DML] aluminum reservoir

In a message dated 4/22/02 7:29:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Delorean17@xxxx writes:

<< I took it to 3 shops today to have the
neck reinstalled and they said there is no good way to weld or solder brass
to aluminum and that I should just use Fas-weld steel epoxy to put it back
on. Any other ideas before I epoxy the neck back on? I can't weld or solder!

Have you considered 328 aluminum brazing rod? It will solder to sheet alum
and copper i believe with just a propane torch. Available thru J.C Whitney or
welding rod distributors..
Jim 6147