Re: [DML] Leather interior question

I had a hole in the drivers seat and many cracks from age. A local guy near
me (Oregon) who restores interiors was able to patch the hole, fill the
cracks, and re-dye both seats to ther original color. Nobody can even tell
there was a hole there and it's as strong as it ever was new. I'm sure
anyone who does this type of work could dye it any color you like. He also
claims he can fix the cracks in my instrument binnacle if I can remove it
for him.

payne