Re: Sticking Accelerator

The Delorean venders can sell you the Throttle recall kit. It contains
instructions on how to install and how to lubricate the throttle cable
with anti-freeze. You should also check if you have had the other
recalls done on the car. When you call to order the Throttle kit they
will tell you how to check for other recalls and upgrades like the
cooling fans breaker, fan fail relay, inertia switch, etc.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757