Re: April 14th - Spring Brunch (Midwest Club)

Re: April 14th - Spring Brunch (Midwest Club)

Spring Brunch and new Delorean project "sneak peek" invitation.

April 14th, Annual Opening Spring Brunch, Delorean Midwest Connection

Our regular, Annual Opening Brunch meeting will be held on
Sunday, April 14th at Lambs Farm in Libertyville, IL. To get you
there, and hopefully with your DeLorean, a description of the
location can be found in the newsletter. The price for the Brunch,
consisting of very elaborate foods, is $16.00 per person ($8.00
for children aged 10 and under) and that includes tax and tip and
non-alcoholic beverages. Brunch starts at 10:00AM with food being
served at 11:00AM. This is open to the club members, but if not a
member of our club, you can both join the club and join us on Sunday.

Weather permitting, this will be the debut of one of my new Delorean
projects, although it is still a work in progress. This is another
unique Delorean creation utilizing damaged and repaired Delorean
parts from several burn cars, based on a frame/fiberglass damage car.
I will be trailering the car to the brunch, based on the tow vehicle
availability, but I may take it for a spin or two around the lot.

I hope to have this project completed before the Memphis Show, but
feel free to come out and get an early "sneak peek" in person. If
get the passenger seat bolted back in by the weekend, there may be
a few test rides offered as well.

Hope this is incentive enough to see a lot of you this Sunday.

Later,
Rich W.