RE: [DML] Memphis name badge

 Hi Marv,
Thanks for the offer, but I am not interested in going in the business. I
only wanted one for myself for the Memphis show. I have several badges I
had made up that have various types of flashing LED's on them.....The one I
want to use triggers 10 LED's in sequence like a roulette wheel. It sure is
an attention getter and people remember me!! Ha. This one has the LED's in
a 2 1/4 inch circle and the electronics are on a pc board which I would not
want to alter. Thanks anyway.
Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII