Here's a new one

I stopped at Pep Boy's a couple weeks ago and ended up taking one of the
kids that worked there out into the parking lot so he could check out the
car. I got a couple of the usual questions, but this one surprised me:

"They made the car out of stainless steel so that they could smuggle the
drugs, right?"

I've heard lots of strange but honest drug questions, but I've never heard
anyone think that the car was specifically designed to smuggle drugs. I
quickly corrected him and left him with great respect for DeLorean the
car, and most importantly, DeLorean the man.

-Christian