British Car Gathering in Townsend, TN

I have finally uploaded the registration form for the British car show coming up in May to e-groups under "British Car Day 2000". If any of you are interested in participating in the show, you really need to register soon as it will sell out quickly. They only have enough room for 165 cars and cannot take any more even on the day of the show. If you want to be involved, please take care of the registration soon. There is a category for our cars, so we won't to "fit" in with some of the other specialty cars that will be there. It will be a good event for all who come! The registration will answer any questions that you might have, but if it does not, please contact me and I will fill you in with any other info that you might need.

Thanks,

Sean Howley
VIN#2345