windows

I saw this post last week but couldn't figure out the way to rework
the window in the door to get more of an opening. Someone said it was
written up in an early delorean world. How much work would it be and
how much would it cost to do it. I hate to run the air every time it
gets near 70 degrees. A larger window opening would be great to get
the heat out. Ed