Re: [DML] Real windows

Stephane France,

Yes, you can put real windows in a DeLorean. I designed and put them in
my car about 4 years ago. There was an article in DeLorean World
Magazine about them. John DeLorean also was interested in how this was
done since his engineers could not figure it out. He actually called me
about this a number of years ago and we discussed them in detail in
Cleveland.

They are costly since all the parts are custom made. However, it makes
the car much more fun to drive since you can now leave the window open
and wave to people as you cruse around. No more claustrophobic feeling
and lots of ventilation. Rarely need the AC because the SS reflect so
well and the hot air at the top of the car can now escape.

BOB