Re: [DML] Steering wheel re-cover

Contact Marty Maier at wingd2(AT)aol.com if he hasn't already contacted you.
He found a place that does it for a fairly reasonable price. They'll even
do custom stuff like a gray and black mix if you have a gray interior, or
anything else you want. It seems to me they were in Houston, but I'm not
positive of that. He said he just mailed the steering wheel to them and
they turned it around in a very reasonable time period.

Mark N
Webmaster: Mid-State DeLorean Club
http://www.midstatedmc.com/