Re: [DML] Water pump woes

What if you go to www.autobarn.com and order it, that's what I did.
Granted I am in the US but I'm sure they can/will ship to your
location. I got my pump for $75 (with an online coupon at the time)
and I believe they are around $85 normally. The pump is brand new,
not rebuilt and carries a lifetime warranty (free replacement). The
waterpump I bought is the bolt on pulley style.

Just a thought.

Steve

>SNIP<> Airtex is an american manufacturer of european parts - we
can't get that brand over here.