Re: [DML] Water pump and related

Nick,
Naturally I don't stock the Volvo 4 bolt pully. I don't have to
because I stock and sell Rob's aluminum pulley which is press on if I
need to. There are and I have plenty of Delorean water pumps at a
reasonable price and I can normally take off the old pulley and put
it on the new or rebuilt pump. I have also turned the factory
original pully in heavier steel that you can press on at home with
out special equiptment. It's easy. There wasn't just that much
demand.I think the volvo pulley he is turning is a good looking pully
if you want to convert over to a non original set up. Your choice.
Sorry if I gave you or anyone the wrong impression.
John hervey