axles hit TA covers

I was looking under my car today and noticed some strange recent wear marks
on my rear axles. I gave a thorough look around and noticed complimentary
dents on my trailing arm shields. I have OEM rear springs with PJ Grady
shocks set with the snap ring to the highest groove. I tend to take that
last 90 degree left turn going to my street at around 35 mph when the road
is dry and the tires are hot. I'm thinking that maybe excessive body lean
is why the passenger side is dented more since it is a left turn that I
generally try to test the car's limits. So what's the deal with this? Is
it normal for the axles to hit the trailing arm shields?

Walt Tampa, FL