ETDOC Meeting

Wow!! I had a great time this weekend. Aaron, Darren, Sean, Scott, and Joe
all of you guys thanks for all the help and info you gave me this weekend.
We had the opportunity to run our D's on the dyno. Sean had the top speed
at 160 mph. I think everyone averaged around 100 horsepower in the engine
and 120 at the wheels.
Sunday we took our cars down the tail of the dragon. For those of you that
have never heard of it, it is an 11 mile stretch of road that has 318 turns
in it. Check out www.tailofthedragon.com Which i think Sean could have set
a new speed record if it hadn't been for a stupid ford pickup. It was such
an awesome sight to see D's everywhere on the road, zipping up the
switchbacks and through the turns.
I was just overwhelmed at what a great weekend I had.
Congrats to all the ETDOC members, and I look forward to seeing you all
again soon.

Willie Mack
Vin 5043
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/wmack