cooler engine/better acceleration

[MODERATOR NOTE - this one is barely passing my snake-oil spam filter, but it seems like a genuine posting from a real list-member. Do your research before dumping anything other than oil in your engine. Miracles rarely occur - dave]

Hi All,

This is not an ad for a product, however I did try something that
really worked well and I thought i'd share it with all of you. When i
first pruchased my Delorean (Aug.2001) I had seen an info-mercial for
something called Z-Max, it was a treatment for your
engine/transmission/fuel system, and it had something called Lynkite
in it, which was something I had heard about. I bought it figuring
i'd try it on my Delorean. I followed the directions and used the
product and i really didn't notice much, except my transmission
shifted a little smoother. I figured "oh well" and put it out of my
mind. Two weeks ago i recieved a package in the mail, It was that Z-
Max stuff again. I guess they send it to you twice a year or
something. Since the car was running well, and the oil was only
recently changed, along with a tune up- I thought , ok lets try it
again.
I used all the products again and within two days, i felt a
difference. The engine was running much cooler than before with the
needle barely moving off 120degrees,and i also noticed an improvement
in accelleration. I used my stopwatch and noticed a several tenths
difference in my 0-60 times. Apparently,this second treatment worked
better, because the car ran so much better, and even a little
quieter. I'm not endorsing the product, all i am saying is that it
seems to have worked for my Delorean, and since we are all looking
for better performance from our Deloreans, I just thought i'd pass it
on. Thanks..

Sincerely,
Steve T.