Common repair costs?

[MODERATOR NOTE - This topic is covered extensively in the archives. Anyone wanting to reply may wish to do it directly to dmcburn75(AT)yahoo.com. Also, the vendors' web pages make looking up parts prices pretty easy.]

Hi all. I know this could be a little personal to some people and some
may not want to answer. But, its comming down to the wire for me and
my DeLorean purchase. I was wondering if you guys could post some of
the common problems you have had and how much it costs to fix...hot
start, fuel pump, alternator, brakes, cooling system, frame POR-15
coating, electrical and anything else anyone has come across... I
understand a DeLorean is an older car and the cost to keep it up will
be higher than normal. Again, thanks guys all this info is greatly
appreciated.

-Dan
NY