RE: Re: [DML] Door Ajar light stays on all the time...please help

RE: Re: [DML] Door Ajar light stays on all the time...please help

Kevin & List,

The door light switches are 20+ years old. The switches need to be adjusted, or replaced with parts from a DeLorean supplier.
The switch that controls the door lights and ajar light in the binnacle needs a small set screw installed underneath the rubber cap.
Remove the rubber cap, install the aformentioned screw, re-install the cap, finally operate the door while preforming a final adjustment with a small phillips screwdriver.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack