Memphis - Delorean Car Show

 Well, per my calculations, the upcoming Delorean Car Show in Memphis is now
only 95 days away. I can't wait for this event to actually happen, but at the
same time I'm not even close to being ready for it either (just too much
stuff I want to do to the car before Memphis)
Is everyone all signed up and ready to go ? I was speaking with Ken the
other night about the show and he was telling me that some of the events are
already almost sold out from the stand point of how many people he has room
for. Unfortunately these maximum capacity numbers that Ken has to work with
for some of these events are set by the local fire marshals and not by Ken
himself. This means if you don't get registered and get included now, Ken
won't be able "sneak" you in later. If you haven't already registered you may
be finding out shortly that it may be too late to sign up for some of the
events you're interested in attending. As of right now I think Ken still has
room left for all the events, but that could change very quickly. He fills
the events as he receives the registrations, so it's a "first come - first
served" type thing.
I think Ken is planning on posting something to the DML as events fill
up. But if you haven't registered yet, I sure wouldn't wait until then.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing many old friends and hopefully will
be able to put faces with names for many more new friends from the DML.

See you in 95 days !!! Marty