Re: Gauges and 140 speedo

Here is another good opportunity to plug my product.

I am working on a back-lighting conversion for the stock DeLorean
instrument cluster. No, it will not be indiglo (I really hate those)
but it will illuminate closely matching most modern cars, along with
the stock AC/Heater panel. The gauges will keep an all-black
background, with white lettering that will illuminate in green, and
blue, orange, and red will illuminate respectively. Along with this
conversion, I will be making different decals for the speedometer, so
people will have an option between an 85mph, 140mph, and 170mph.
Eventually, I also plan to make metric decals.

Along with all that, I will also eventually reproduce the AC/Heater
panel (both plastic AND decal) which will be much higher quality than
the original. And also, new decals inserts for the headlight and
hazard buttons which will NOT fade when pushed directly upon.

I really hope to get the backlit gauge conversion finished by the end
of this year, and hopefully have a sneek peak demo during the Memphis
car show this June.

Anyone with questions about this whole project can email me directly,
at ultra(at)isd.net

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960