From: Christian Williams [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 6:29 PM
To: DMC News (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [DML] Another DeLorean in a movie..

I found a picture of this:

http://abynes.girlskickbutt.com/multimedia/pics/bfl_gallery/bfl_site_04.jpg

It doesn't look like it's the actual BTTF car, notice that there's no
cable wraps along the fender, etc. The plot of the movie seems to be about
kids going to Hollywood to take over a movie studio or something (ala Jay
and Silent Bob Strike Back). So I'm guessing that they just borrowed a
DeLorean so the kids could say "Hey look, it's the Time Machine!"

-Christian

<SNIP>