Re: [DML] Window switch will not mount correctly in console

Re: [DML] Window switch will not mount correctly in console

> I put my console back together after installing my radio, and oddly
enough,
> my driver side window switch will not mount into its socket, unless i turn
> it 180 degrees! Then, the passenger and driver button are oposite!

If it only wants to stay in while turned 180 degrees, then leave it that way
but reverse the wires under it. Mine are particularly annoying because they
just don't stay put. There is always one side that keeps popping up. I'm
thinking about making a frame with a set-screw to go inside the console that
will put a death grip on those switches. To tighten it I would need to
access the set-screws through the shifter cover. This is just an idea. It
might not be practical.

Walt Tampa, FL