Doors Up/Doors Down

With all due respect to the list, I feel that the doors up/doors down
posts have taken an odd tone. We all have our favorite display modes,
I feel it is not worthy of our list to challenge those that prefer one
over the other. We are all proud of our cars either doors up or doors
down. If DeLorean wanted the car to be "normal" he would have made the
doors normal. He fought for the Gull-Wings. So it is reasonable for
owners to want to show off this feature of the car. It is also
reasonable to keep the doors down to show off the sleek styling that
makes the car so unique. I for one spend time at car shows in both
modes......doors up for a few hours and then doors down for a few. I
have also done one up and one down.
Lets not start an endless debate over an issue that is totally personal.
There can be no winner in this.

Thanks

Tom Watkins
#005732 MT