From: <mrvideosawyer@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 10:28 AM
Subject: [DML] Windshield mounting

> Well I had my windshield replaced for the second time, after the installer
broke the first one. The installer then installed the rear view mirror with
the same mounting sticky stuff, it looked like double stick tape. So to
make a long story short my mirror is now sitting in my hand and not on the
window. I asked the question because it seems as though the way the mirror
mounts is diffrent than any other I have put on and I don't want to replace
another windshield.