Hello Ohio

I know there is a large delorean population in Ohio, so I I just wanted
to give a heads up that I am taking my roommate to a karate competion in
Toledo Ohio this weekend, I will be driving my Delorean up there, and I
will probably not be doing much during the early part of the day on
Saturday if any owners would like to get together for luch or something
e-mail me before 1:30 friday
cya
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808