Of course, I would never have found my car, nor managed to buy it were it not for the help of Darren Decker, who originally advertised it (and #2727 which now belongs to my mate Rich) on the DMC-News for sale page, and was my go-between and expert opinion on a car that I bought basically unseen.

Guys, I owe you both a beer or five when we're over in Memphis!

Martin
www.delorean.co.uk/1458and2727.html

Louie Golden wrote:

I also want to take this opportunity to thank 2 list members, Brian Henson and Darren Decker.
Brian, you may not even remember me, but I met you nearly 2 years ago at the Charlotte Autofair...
by you talking to my parents, and pointing me to the DML, you paved my path to ownership. Thank you! And to Darren, thanks for taking me under your wing, you have taught me so much! And thanks
to all the other great list members that I have met as well.