      1. Re: too cool cooling, stuck thermostat?!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: too cool cooling, stuck thermostat?!
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Time Circuits ...
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: New NC owner!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:54:42 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: too cool cooling, stuck thermostat?!

Casey,

>From your description it sounds as if your cooling system is operating
normally.

Water pump thermostats have a very low failure rate. Replacements are
available from us and most of the other "D" suppliers for $18.50 with next
day delivery service available.

DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxxxxx
www.dmc.tv