RE: [DML] Re: Service in Charlotte

Many people it seems as asked about service in Charlotte. I live about
20 miles north of charlotte in Davidson, and I took my Car to the
griffin Brother tire place in Cornelius. Ask for tony. They do tires,
but will also do many basic mechanical things as weel fuel pumps oil
changes etc. I got a letter from A british car club in the Lake Norman
Area, They are having an informal meeting (nno dues) at the Atlanta
Bread company acroos from Target off exit 26 on I-77 at 9:00 on Saturday
Jan 26. I will be bringing my delorean if anyone in the Charlotte Lake
Norman Area would like to come, we can talk cars. Just FYI
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808