Re: Novice Maintenance Questions

Since you appear to be new to Deloreans I would recomend you read the
owner's manual. I also suggest you have the brake and clutch fluid
flushed and refilled with Castrol GTLMA DOT 4. Also flush and replace
the anti-freeze. Keep the tires inflated as per the label in the glove
box. Consider installing a Fanzilla and unless you have a Lockzilla
disconnect the lock module. Have the car checked for the installation
of the recalls and relay upgrades. If you don't have the Workshop
Manual and Parts Manual get them. You may not understand them but they
will be very helpful to whoever you take your car to for service. Find
the nearest group of "D" owners and they will help you also. Depending
on mileage and age you may be due for a complete tune-up, not just an
air filter.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757