Re: TA bolt incedence!

Adam - I don't want to belabor the points brought out by David and
Marc, but I do want to strongly agree with them. I am sorry to say
that the new "TOBY TAB's" are not ready quite yet (a couple of weeks),
so an interim fix by replacing the old ones in your car with fresh
stock bolts would be very prudent, unless the car will be parked for a
while. And, as David pointed out, a good inspection of all of the
sleeves and washers to verify that nothing is cracked or collapsed is
also a good idea. If you haven't added this data to the poll, please
do so at your convenience. As you said in your message - check those
bolts! That's a hint to the nearly 30% of respondents on the poll who
have not done so. I'm not lecturing (really), just suggesting in a
firm fashion.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1