Re: italdesign accesories

Casey - The "Design Giugiaro" badges that some people (including me)
have put onto their cars are from a 1991 Eagle Premier LS. I don't
have the part number in front of me, but they cost less than $15 each.
You should be able to order them from any Jeep / Eagle dealer. I
understand that the total stock of these badges stands at about 500
pieces (250 cars' worth). Get 'em while their hot! As far as other
accessories, you may be able to find something at www.italdesign.com .
I looked at the site briefly and didn't see a "store" per se, but if
they were contacted, you just never know what they might be able to
come up with.

Toby Peterson VIN2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get Giugiaro and or Italdesign
keychains or badges or anything? For instance I have seen these badges
on othe italdesign cars(even a delorean once) I'd really like to get
one or a keychain or something.