           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Phillips Jeff 2dLt AFCA/GCF" <jeff.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "esikav" <esikav@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Factory Clock questions
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:56:29 -0000
   From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:Need used manual LH transmission bracket, please!

Shiraz,
I had a problem with my tranny bracket breaking too. After calling
Rob and talking to him about it it turns out that the rubber tranny
mounts were bad and causing a lot of extra stress on the metal
brackets. The rubber mounts may not look bad when you look at them
but if you push that metal tab that comes out from the rubber mount
from side to side and you see that the rubber is seperated from that
metal tab then that's what's causing your mount to break
everytime.....not the welders fault ;).

Steve

> : "shirazcupala" Subject: Need used manual LH transmission
bracket, please!

> This weekend while fixing a rear CV boot I found a nasty problem.
> My LH (driver's side) manual transmission bracket is in 3 pieces.
> It's been welded at least a half-dozen times and is now unusable.
[moderator snip]

> Thank you!
> Shiraz
>
> ======