Seal Problems continued

Alright, I mounted a screen at the air intake by the windsheild, I believe
this is where a lot of leaves came in, however, There is one otehr area that
I cannot figure out. The copper pipes which come in by the accumulator in
the passenger foot well, simply come in... I mean there is no insulation
there, just a hole with pipes entering the compartment, What can I put here
to properly insulate this area?
Thanks
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808